welcy welcy made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
Welcome to my Reading Resources! Use the links above to navigate to the pages of resources for parents, students, and teachers. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

For SLP's

One of my best friends, Katie Smith, is a graduate student on her way to becoming a Speech and Language Pathologist. After seeing my website, she suggested I add a tab for SLPs. I thought that was a great idea! Because reading intervention, SLP, and classroom teachers work together so much, I thought some SLP resources would be useful here. Before I add them to the website. I wanted to put them in this post.

Let me know if you have additional resources and I will be sure to add them!

Enjoy.


Teachers Pay Teachers is also a great resource for
SLPs! This blog shows you some specific
freebies and goodies.

This site has it all! From printables to ideas
this website has links to a lot of great
reading resources for SLPs. Below is
the Pinterest board associated with it. 

Kathryn's Kids Games for Speech Therapy-
A Pinterest board from a Speech Therapist

A great FREE printable for
speech sounds! A wonderful
website resource as well.

A great fluency self-rating form!

Many of the online book reading tools
in the teacher section can be
used for speech reasons. Barnes & Noble
has one now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment